Search our database using the form below.
Croley Funeral Home - Gilmer, Texas
Croley Funeral Home was established in 1883 by J.F. Croley. Mr. Croley purchased the Croley Hardware Company in 1890 and began an undertaking business as part of the hardware store services. In 1920 a partnership was formed to run the business, and in 1933 the Croley Burial Association was formed. Croley Cook, nephew of J.F. Croley, built a new funeral home in 1946-1947. The structure included a chapel with a seating capacity for 200 people. In 1979 a larger chapel was built, and the facilities were renovated. The company continues to serve the community.
1305 West Harrison Street